Translate

Sunday 25 March 2012

Life Lesson

There's Always A Miss February
Love the moment you're in, take pride in your accomplishments but remember to prepare yourself because there's always going to be someone who's going to take your place.
When I picked this one up the first thing that struck me was the fact that the original sculptor embedded the flower into this poor childs head.  It wasn't hard to figure out what I was going to do with this piece.  It's a smaller piece (roughly Boppo size) so building a tiny handgun was tough.  The barrel is made from a small piece of toothpic if that gives you any indication.
It came all together relatively quickly though, like Pre-Emptive Strike it required very little mutating to make it work.  As a result all you lucky mutanteers get two pieces in one weekend!

Now, I have a question for you all...now that I'm getting more and more pieces I'm looking to spread the word on Precious Mutations.  Any advice as to sites I could post my work on...or fb pages I should join...or any other suggestions as to how to get word out I would be greatful to hear.
Also I would like to start making shirts based on my mutations.  Anyone good with photoshop?  or know a good place to get prints done?





Looking forward to hearing from you.
>K

No comments:

Post a Comment